Visit: Anacortes City Hall - 904 6th St. Anacortes, WA 98221
What to Expect Once You’ve Ordered Service
Here’s what you can expect after placing an order:
1) If you are in a neighborhood that is currently scheduling installations, we will give you a call or send you an email in the next 2-3 business days to confirm your order. If you are in a neighborhood that is not currently being serviced, we will send you an email confirming your order and will contact you as soon as we have further information about service in your area.
2) Once we have live fiber available we will call you to set up an appointment date that works best for you.
3) Our Installers will show up and complete all Exterior work as well as Interior work. When we leave our goal is that you will have working fiber.
4) We will follow up by phone or email to check up on your new service about 1-2 business days after install.
5) Based on when the billing cycle ends and your install date you will receive your first bill about 30 days after install. This bill will come on your Utility Billing from the City of Anacortes. If you do not have a Utility billing currently we will create one for you.
Thank you again for choosing Access - Anacortes Fiber Internet!