COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
City of Anacortes Facilities
Skagit County Update
- The CDC issued a new recommendation that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, should wear masks in public indoor spaces where disease transmission is ‘substantial,’ this is where there are 50 new cases per 100,000 residents over the last week. Skagit currently has a case rate of 100.4 per 100,000 over the last 14 days.
- A total of 153,980 vaccine doses have been administered in Skagit County so far. This means 64.9% of all Skagitonians 12 years and older are partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and 55.1% are fully vaccinated.
If you’re looking for a vaccine provider near you, the best place to start is your local pharmacy! Most chain and neighborhood pharmacies carry the COVID-19 vaccine, and pop-up vaccine clinics are available to anyone 12+ no appointment needed! here are your upcoming Pop-Up clinics:
- Thu, August 5: Skagit Valley Family YMCA from 4:30-7:30pm
- Fri, August 6 & Sat, August 7: Anacortes Arts Festival from 10am-7pm
- Sat, August 7: Cascade Middle School, Sedro-Woolley from 10am-12pm
- Tue, August 10: Skagit Valley College from 4-7pm
- Wed, August 11: Skagit Transit Station, Downtown Mount Vernon from 5-9pm
- Aug 11-14: Skagit County Fair from 10am-10pm
- Wed, August 18: Skagit Transit Station, Downtown Mount Vernon from 5-9pm
- Sat, August 21: Anacortes Ready-To-Learn Fair from 9am-12pm
The Mayor is seeking applicants for the City of Anacortes Planning Commission. Submit an application to the Talent Bank by 5 p.m. August 27, 2021. Read on...
The Utility Billing Dropbox is unavailable while the City Hall Parking Lots are under construction. Sign up for autopay and get a $2 credit on your bill every month. You will never have to worry about dropping off a payment again! Read on...
What’s the Latest?
- Skagit County Public Health’s COVID-19 FAQ’s, Myths and Rumors: Answered, Public Health Video Series.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Stay up to date on the Governor’s Proclamations and direct news from the Governor’s Office
- Washington State’s COVID-19 Website.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Island Hospital
- CDC information and resources
- An interactive visualization of the exponential spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus tracker (Washington State Hospital Association)