Skagit Transit adds back all services on June 14. Skagit Transit will restore service to 100 percent of pre – COVID service levels and includes both weekdays and weekend service except for Fixed-Route route 750, a pilot route that has been canceled.
Skagit Transit recently introduced a host of ways riders can get information about routes and find out when the next bus is coming, including:
- Real-time bus arrival times signs at Skagit Station in Mount Vernon and Chuckanut Park and Ride in Burlington
- Use the UMO app, a Skagit Transit agency app, to locate your bus, plan your trip or to pay your bus fare
- Use the Skagit Transit website info strweb.skagittransit.org for real-time bus details and to track your bus on the live map
- Customers may also call Skagit Transit Customer Service at 360-757-4433 Mon – Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm for assistance or visit the Skagit Station Customer Service office 8:30am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
PARATRANSIT service will operate:
- 6:00AM-9:00PM Monday thru Friday
- 8:00AM-6:15PM Saturday and Sunday
Skagit Transit is committed to the safety of our riders and has implemented additional disinfecting methods and frequency for deep cleaning the vehicle fleet daily.