What if I live outside the city limits?

Non-residents pay a small fee to checkout materials. You may have an Anacortes postal address but if your property is physically located in the unincorporated areas outside Anacortes City limits, by definition you are a non-resident. Fees are as follows:

  • 3-month family card privilege $25
  • 6-month family card privilege $50
  • 12-month family card privilege $100

The fee equals $8.33 per month, or just 28 cents a day. It gives you access to over 100,000 items. What a bargain! You can use the Library's electronic databases, download audio books and eBooks, and access online magazine resources. Children can participate in our Summer Reading Program. For more information, please call the Library at 360-293-1910.

Show All Answers

1. What is needed to get a library card?
2. What if I live outside the city limits?
3. What if I own city property or own a business?
4. How do I get a reciprocal card for other Skagit County libraries?
5. What are Student Cards?
6. What if I lose my card?
7. Can I renew my items?
8. How long can items be checked out?
9. What happens if I have an overdue item?
10. Where do I return my checked out items?
11. What happens if I damage an item?
12. Can I place a hold on an item?
13. What does Delinquent Account mean?