How do I get a reciprocal card for other Skagit County libraries?

Anacortes city residents with library cards can apply for reciprocal library cards at no cost at Burlington Public Library, La Conner Regional Library, Mount Vernon City Library, Central Skagit, and Upper Skagit Library District. 

Burlington Public Library

820 E Washington Avenue 

Phone: 360-755-0760

Burlington Public Library website

La Conner Regional Library

614 Morris Street 

Phone: 360-466-3352 

La Conner Regional Library website

Mount Vernon City Library

315 Snoqualmie Street 

Phone: 360-336-6209

Mount Vernon City Library Website

Central Skagit Library District

100 W State Street Suit C 

Sedro Woolley, WA 98284 

Phone: 360-755-3985

Central Skagit Library District website

Upper Skagit Library District

45770 B Main Street 

Phone: 360-853-7939 

Upper Skagit Library District website

Show All Answers

1. What is needed to get a library card?
2. What if I live outside the city limits?
3. What if I own city property or own a business?
4. How do I get a reciprocal card for other Skagit County libraries?
5. What are Student Cards?
6. What if I lose my card?
7. Can I renew my items?
8. How long can items be checked out?
9. What happens if I have an overdue item?
10. Where do I return my checked out items?
11. What happens if I damage an item?
12. Can I place a hold on an item?
13. What does Delinquent Account mean?