Where do I apply for or renew a Concealed Pistol License?

In order to renew your current Concealed Pistol License you must be within 90 days before or after the expiration date and live within the city limits of Anacortes. If your license is expired more than 90 days, please give us a call at (360) 293-4684 to determine your next steps. If you are within 90 days and within the city limits, you can come by our office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

If you live in the unincorporated area of the county, you must apply with the Skagit County Sheriff's Office. 

Non-Washington residents may apply at any local law enforcement agency in Washington State. 

Show All Answers

1. Are you a member of the armed forces, out of state and need to renew?
2. When do I need to have a Concealed Pistol License?
3. Where do I apply for or renew a Concealed Pistol License?
4. What are the application hours?
5. Is there a background check?
6. Are there other requirements?
7. How long does it take before I receive my license?
8. What documents will I need to bring with me?
9. How long is my Concealed Pistol License valid?
10. What if I lose my Concealed Pistol License?
11. Does Washington have reciprocity for Concealed Pistol Licenses with any other states?