Due to COVID-19 many facilities are closed to the public. Please see our COVID-19 webpage for up to date information.
City business offices are closed on the following holidays. The Anacortes Police, Fire, Water Treatment Plant and Wastewater Treatment Plant are open every day of the year. Note: If the holiday falls on a Saturday, offices are closed on the Friday before. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, the offices are closed on the Monday after. For more information please call 360-293-1900.
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day: Third Monday in January
- Presidents’ Day: Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: First Monday in September
- Veterans’ Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving Day: Fourth Friday in November
- Christmas Day: December 25